Wednesday, 4 October 2017

Task 16:

Your Genre Research 



 

















What Have I Learnt?
During this research task, I have looked at various pop music video's in order to see what the genre typically consists of. Whilst doing this, I have noticed that pop videos, although feature a lot of performance, generally have a narrative that links to the lyrics of the song. I have also noticed that the location of the narrative are often in an every day place, for example a school or hotel. Depending on the song, the artist also often wears lots of makeup and fashion that stands out from the rest of the performers in order to be identified easily. They also use a wide range of camera angles, editing techniques and fast cuts in order to keep the audience engaged. These are all something we will take into consideration when planning out our music video,

No comments:

Post a Comment