Edited Digipak:
What Have I Learnt?
During this task, I have learnt how to manipulate photo's and text using Photoshop to re create a digipak. For this task, I took two original photo's of the internet, For the first image, i took out the grey background and replaced it with black. I also cut around the artists face to create a grey effect. I also softened the picture and increased the saturation, creating brighter hair and clothes. I also cut around the text in order for it to fir behind and around the picture. For the back of the digipak, I cut the picture in half creating a half face effect. I also made the artists glasses grey in order for the color inside to stand out, as well as adjusting the saturation. I also played around with the text to create a 3D effect that stood out. If asked to do this again, I would shoot my own photos instead of manipulating existing ones.




No comments:
Post a Comment